What's your go-to ChatGPT life hack?

What’s your top ChatGPT trick that’s made life easier for you? Whether it’s drafting emails, brainstorming gift ideas, or breaking down complex topics, share your best ChatGPT life hack and how it’s boosted your daily routine or work.

I started getting curious and asked ChatGPT what happens inside my body at a chemical and molecular level if I went one minute sober… then 10 minutes… then a day… then a week. The more we talked about it, the more I got motivated, and now here I am, six months sober and down 30+ lbs! Not trying to flex, but it’s true. I never had an alcohol problem; I was just chatting with ChatGPT for fun. But now, I’ve got so much more time for hobbies and activities since I’m not hanging out at bars or drinking at home. I’m also saving a ton of money by cooking at home more. There’s so much more I could say, but it’s been a game-changer.

5 Likes

I recently started using it as a morning check-in. I type in my goals, how I’m feeling, and any challenges that are making me nervous. Then I just ask what I should do to feel successful, calm, or whatever I need that day. It’s been great for helping me prioritize tasks and offering healthy tips and reminders.

4 Likes

I’m using it to help me with meal planning and workouts. I provided my physical info, fitness and eating goals, and listed everything I have in the kitchen (food and appliances). It’s really taken the guesswork out of losing weight.

3 Likes

I created a custom GPT for personal finance that’s just for my wife and me. It includes all our details—budget, home, vehicles, investments, jobs, salaries, benefits, and our budgeting approach. We use it all the time for questions and advice, and since it knows our specifics, it gives really personalized and helpful answers.

2 Likes

I use ChatGPT to create complex Excel formulas and get help with specific tasks in Excel. It’s seriously upgraded the functionality of my analysis dashboard at work. I just describe the formula I need in plain English, and ChatGPT delivers. If I include the exact cell references in my request, it’s as easy as copying and pasting straight into Excel.

1 Like

I got into cooking thanks to ChatGPT. It’s like having a personal chef guiding me through every step. I can even show it pictures for live feedback. It helps with proportions, suggests ideas, and makes the most of what I have on hand—it’s incredible. Plus, I use it a lot for proofreading and translating texts.