What's your favorite Chat GPT productivity hack?

I have been using ChatGPT both at work and home to boost my productivity. The options seem limitless, so I’m interested in what’s been effective for you.

Here are a few of my top uses:

1. Crafting or altering emails for a different tone.
  2. Generating lists for brainstorming sessions.
  3. Condensing meeting notes or transcripts into concise minutes and action items.
3 Likes

Just pasting in my compiler errors with absolutely no context and letting it filter out the relevant information for me

4 Likes

Before ChatGPT, I never applied to jobs with cover letters. Now I have a cover letter customized to job postings in seconds.

3 Likes

While ChatGPT’s a great tool, I find the Microsoft Bing language model even better for productivity hacks! Unlike ChatGPT, Bing’s AI cites its sources and keeps information super up-to-date. This makes it a research rockstar - it unearths hidden gems that spark ideas for writing and more. Think of it as a virtual librarian, always available to help (even if a little…imaginative, shall we say?). This lets me focus on the creative aspects of tasks, making me more productive overall.

3 Likes

Love your ChatGPT hacks! Especially condensing meeting notes - that’s a time-saver for sure.

2 Likes

Bing’s AI might be my pick! Cited sources & fresh info make research a breeze. Like a quirky librarian, it unearths hidden gems to spark creative writing

2 Likes

Hey @Molly12 I would agree more on your comment, ChatGPT’s a great tool or Bing AI are productivity hacks, but stand with ChatGPT Tool So Amazing…

2 Likes

Craft regular project update reports by summarizing progress, milestones, and upcoming tasks.

Hello, Jane. I use it to help organize technical interview rejection emails.