What does Copilot's (Bing chat/AI) future hold?

This AI is becoming incredibly awful. It would locate stuff faster than the traditional search engines, therefore I used to use it only for searches. However, it appears that they are purposefully misinterpreting what I want. I used to work really well because I am quite particular. Even after I clarify it afterwards, it still only picks up on certain parts of what I say and ignores the rest. Additionally, when in creative mode, it is incredibly imaginative to the point of making stuff up.

For the sole purpose of drowning, it in the bathtub, I hope Microsoft makes it an android.

3 Likes

It’s been painful to witness the downfall of AIs. For those who had the opportunity to experiment with this stuff this time last year, or possibly even earlier, it was still the wild west, which was awesome. Lawyers and regulators have transformed this potentially revolutionary technology into something boring, safe, and useless.

3 Likes

As a result of user interactions, Copilot is probably going to get more tailored, offering recommendations and responses that are more pertinent. It will comprehend circumstances and personal preferences more effectively.

2 Likes

That the Bing Chat presentation made no mention of assistance with programming is strange :thinking:

2 Likes

As someone who has relied on AI for various tasks, including searches and creative work, I’ve also experienced frustrations when the AI doesn’t fully grasp or accurately interpret my queries. I’ve found that AI can be hit-or-miss with understanding specifics and can sometimes generate overly creative or inaccurate responses. This has led to a mix of reliance and disappointment, as I navigate the technology’s strengths and limitations. I hope future improvements will enhance its precision and effectiveness, making it a more reliable tool for detailed and nuanced tasks.

2 Likes