What AI applications are people using?

Are there any other AI’s you still use that you recommend? please also note if it costs money.

1 Like

There are plenty of AI applications people are using these days. For productivity, tools like Grammarly and Otter.ai are popular choices. In creative fields, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator offer AI-powered features. And for personal assistants, there’s Google Assistant and Siri. Many of these have free versions, but some features may require a subscription or one-time purchase.

Stuck on a task? AI can help! Here are some free/cheap options:

• Write: Jarvis, Rytr (free trials) - beat writer’s block.
  • Images: DALL-E 2, Midjourney (limited free) - create images from descriptions.
  • Code: GitHub Copilot, Tabnine (freemium) - write code faster.
  • Data: (Paid plans) analyze data with IBM Watson Assistant, Amazon Comprehend.

AI is a helper, not a replacement.

2 Likes

A brief and well explained on this topic @Judith

1 Like

What are the Applications of Artificial Intelligence? They include:

1. Personalized Shopping
  2. AI-Powered Assistants
  3. Fraud Prevention
  4. Automation of Administrative Tasks to Assist Educators
  5. Generating Smart Content
  6. Voice Assistants
  7. Personalized Learning
  8. Autonomous Vehicles

I’m a professional copywriter and author, and sometimes, usually, when I’m tired from day-to-day tasks, I love using Gemini to confirm if my sentences are grammatically correct. It sure does a great job

1 Like

Personally i’m quite fascinated by the variety of AI applications available today.

For instance, I frequently use voice assistants like Siri and Cortana for daily tasks and reminders.

I’m also intrigued by the advancements in autonomous vehicles by companies like Tesla and Waymo, which are revolutionizing transportation.

In the realm of home automation, iRobot’s smart vacuum cleaners make life easier by keeping the place tidy with minimal human intervention.

And when it comes to staying informed, I rely on financial search engines like Morningstar, Inc. to stay updated on market trends.

1 Like