How do you delete bing generated images?

Hello AI Community,

I’ve been using Bing Image Creator and have already created some pictures. However, I’m facing an issue where I can’t seem to delete old creations at all.

I’ve tried suggestions like deleting my Bing search history but without any success.

If you’re having trouble deleting old creations in the Bing Image Creator, try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or accessing the tool using a different web browser. These steps can help resolve issues related to displaying or managing content. If the problem persists, consider reaching out to Bing’s support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional guidance to help you delete your old creations successfully.

Understanding troubleshooting steps like clearing browser cache and cookies or trying different web browsers can be helpful for resolving similar issues in the future, not just with the Bing Image Creator but with various online tools and platforms. These basic troubleshooting techniques can often address common problems related to content management or display. Additionally, knowing when to reach out to the support team for further assistance ensures that you can effectively address more complex issues that may require expert help. By familiarizing yourself with these troubleshooting strategies, you can navigate technical challenges with greater confidence and efficiency in the future.