How do I utilize Bing's AI art capabilities?

Hey pals, I stumbled upon Bing’s AI art features recently and it seems like a cool way to get creative. But honestly, I’m a bit clueless on how to actually use it. Have any of you tried out Bing’s AI art capabilities before?

I’d love to hear some tips or tricks on getting started and creating some awesome artwork!

1 Like

Unleash your inner artist with Bing’s AI art tools!

• Via Microsoft Edge:
    • Open Edge and use Copilot (speech bubble icon).
    • Switch to “Creative Mode.”
    • Type a clear description of your desired image (e.g., “playful puppy fetching a ball”).
    • Bing generates images based on your prompt.
    • Refine your prompt or choose and download the image you like.
  • Microsoft Designer App (Free Download):
    • Similar process as using Copilot in Edge.
    • Type your description in the search bar.
    • Be as detailed as possible for better results.

Extra Tips:

• Use keywords to guide the AI.
  • Specify an art style (e.g., watercolor).
  • Play with different phrasings of your prompt to see creative variations.

Bing’s AI art is still developing, but it’s a fun and free way to create unique visuals!

To get started with Bing’s AI art features, first open Microsoft Edge and click the Copilot icon in the sidebar, or visit Bing Image Creator and log in with your Microsoft account. When creating your art, provide a detailed description of the image you want. For example, instead of simply saying “sunset,” describe it as “a vibrant sunset over a calm ocean with pink and orange hues” to help the AI produce a more accurate and vivid result. If the initial image isn’t quite right, you can refine it by adding more details or adjusting your description. Explore different artistic styles like realism, abstract, or comic book by experimenting with various descriptions to find the best fit for your vision. Additionally, use boosts to speed up the image generation process; new users start with 15 boosts that replenish daily. If you run out, you can still create images, though it may take longer. For the best results, be specific with your prompts, include details about colors and settings, and don’t hesitate to try different combinations and styles. Reviewing example prompts can also provide inspiration for crafting effective descriptions.