How can I utilize Bing's AI-powered image features?

Hey folks, I’ve been hearing about Bing’s new AI-powered image features and I’m curious to give them a try. I mean, who wouldn’t want to explore what AI can do with images, right?

But here’s the thing: I’m not exactly sure how to get started. Any of you have experience using Bing’s AI image features?

I’d love to hear some tips or pointers on how to make the most of it!

1 Like

Getting started with Bing’s AI-powered image features is easy. Simply visit Bing’s image search page and start exploring. You can utilize filters like “Visual Search” to search using images or “Intelligent Search” to get more relevant results. Experiment with different search terms and filters to discover the full potential of AI in image search.

Explore the enhanced image features of Bing through Microsoft Designer, formerly Bing Image Creator.
Here’s your guide to leveraging this tool for image generation:

Accessing Microsoft Designer:

Direct Web Access:
Head to Image Creator from Microsoft Designer in your browser without needing a Microsoft account.
Microsoft Edge Integration:
If you’re using Microsoft Edge, locate the Designer icon on the sidebar and launch the image generation tool with a click.

Generating Images with Prompts:

Craft Your Prompt:
Effective image generation starts with a clear, concise, and descriptive prompt.

Include Details:
Specify style preferences (realistic, cartoon, etc.), colors, objects, and the desired mood for the image.
Experiment with Variations:
Explore different phrasings or keywords in your prompts to uncover diverse creative outputs.

Using the Generated Images:

Preview and Select:
Upon image generation, review various options and pick the one that aligns best with your requirements.
Download and Share:
Utilize the “Download” or “Share” icon to save the image to your device or share it directly on social platforms.

Additional Tips and Considerations:

Microsoft Account Benefits:
While optional, a free Microsoft account enables you to save favorite images and access them across devices.
Content Guidelines:
Ensure your prompts adhere to Microsoft’s content standards, steering clear of content promoting violence, hate speech, or other harmful material.

Fair Use:
The generated images are intended for personal or creative purposes. Familiarize yourself with Microsoft’s terms of service for guidelines on commercial usage.