How accurate is bing AI

How reliable or precise is Bing’s AI technology in delivering search results and other functionalities?

Bing AI search integrates various AI technologies, such as natural language processing, machine learning, computer vision, and knowledge graph, into the Bing search engine. These technologies enable Bing to understand the context and intent behind user queries, going beyond simple keyword matching for more accurate and relevant search results.

Using AI algorithms, Bing provides intelligent search results, interpreting queries in a more human-like manner. Its AI capabilities deliver contextually relevant search results, incorporating rich snippets and intelligent answers directly into search results to save users time and effort.

A notable AI-powered feature of Bing is visual search, allowing users to search using images rather than text. Bing’s computer vision technology analyzes images and returns visually similar images, related products, and relevant information.

Through AI algorithms, Bing personalizes search experiences based on user preferences, search history, and context. Bing’s AI models learn from user interactions to deliver personalized recommendations for news, articles, products, and more.

It is reliable on a wide scale. Most answers and search results provided by Bing AI are accurate.
However, it is also advisable to fact-check everything it provides either by following the citations it provides or by separately researching the internet.

I don’t rely on it entirely. While I find it convenient and enjoy using it frequently, for important tasks, I always verify its outputs. It can be impressively accurate at times, but occasionally it generates wrong information just to fulfill your request. So, I see it as a helpful assistant overall, but its accuracy fluctuates, especially in creative works.