Does Bing AI remember conversations?

How much does Bing AI remember our past talks, and what’s the right or wrong about it keeping those memories?

Conversation history is probably kept on file by Bing AI to improve user experience, however this presents ethical and privacy issues. Clear user permission and openness regarding data keeping are essential. To preserve privacy and foster trust, users should be in charge of what information is saved and how it is utilized.

I will say yes and no.
Let me start with

Yes It Remembers

This usually happens when you are engaging the bot about a particular topic. The conversation ends when the Bot will ask you something like “That is all. Anything else you can ask?”

No it does not remember

, I think once you close the CoPilot Tab the Bot forgets everything that you have asked it.

Yes it can but only context within a single session or interaction. For example, if you ask a follow-up question immediately after an initial query, it can understand the context and provide relevant information.

It depends. But I’m sure it can’t store long-term memories. It doesn’t have a persistent memory that carries over across different sessions.