Does Bing AI have a limit

When bing chat first came out, they put chat limits on. Is this still a feature?

Bing chat said. 60 chats per day?

1 Like

As of my last update in January 2022, Bing Chat did not have any specific chat limits imposed by default.

It’s recommended to check the latest documentation or announcements from Microsoft regarding Bing Chat features and any potential limits that may have been introduced.

I remember when Bing Chat first launched with those chat limits! It was kind of frustrating at times, but I totally get why they did it - probably to manage server loads and ensure a smooth experience for everyone.

As for whether those limits are still in place, I’m not entirely sure. It’s been a while since I’ve used Bing Chat regularly, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve adjusted those limits over time based on user feedback and technological improvements.

Your best bet would be to check out the latest information on Bing’s website or maybe reach out to their support team directly. They should be able to give you the most up-to-date info on any chat limits they have in place.