Creating Brand Awareness with Inactive LinkedIn Accounts

I recently tested a tool that, ironically, ended up costing me my job—details of that are in my previous post. But this story is about how I used the tool to significantly boost organic reach on LinkedIn, driving it from just over 400 to an impressive 3,500+ within 30 days.

Here’s how I approached it: I took three different accounts with varying marketing strategies, target audiences, and tones of voice:

1. The first account belonged to a startup owner who offers AI avatars for after-death communication (I’m still not entirely sure what that means).

2. The second was my side account for marketing freelancing, which started with zero first-degree connections.

3. The third was an account for a salesperson at a company that sells furniture.

Using the tool, I created three separate campaigns, scheduling posts three times a week for each account over a month. I spent no more than two hours total reviewing and tweaking the generated posts for all accounts.

The results after one month were striking:

• The first account saw a rise of +3,552 organic impressions.
  • The second account, with no initial connections, gained +551 organic impressions.
  • The third account recorded +2,303 organic impressions.

The standout was the first account, with a ninefold increase in impressions, reaching +3,552 in just 30 days. Even better, there was no risk of the accounts being blocked due to the automated activity.

In my next post, I’ll share more about how my life has changed over the past six months. For now, I’ve transitioned to freelancing and work part-time as an editor for a coffee station franchise.

1 Like

It is impressive how you ave rapidly increased your LinkedIn organic reach. Your strategy of using multiple accounts with diverse approaches and tones really worked well. How’s the shift to freelancing and part-time work treating you? Any advice for those wanting to boost their LinkedIn presence?