Can you use bing ai to code?

I have seen guys use tools like chartgpt and Gemini to code and my question is if the same can be done with bing AI.

6 Likes

You can use Bing to search for code snippets, tutorials, documentation, and solutions to specific programming problems.

6 Likes

While Bing AI (Microsoft’s AI technology) can assist with coding-related tasks like code completion or suggesting fixes, it doesn’t independently write or execute code like a human programmer would. Instead, it provides tools and features to aid developers in their coding process, such as code analysis, debugging support, and code generation based on context and patterns.

4 Likes

Also you use ChatGPT for code learning, and code snippets… tooo

5 Likes
3 Likes

Watch this YouTube Video!

3 Likes

Bing AI doesn’t have equivalents to ChartGPT or Gemini for coding. However, you can use Bing to find coding resources. Microsoft offers AI tools like Visual Studio IntelliCode and Azure Machine Learning for coding assistance.

3 Likes

GPT-4 is currently the best AI for coding, and Phind uses it to do coding assignments. ChatGPT is also great, however Bing is tricky to use.

3 Likes

Hello fam, Bing AI has basic code generation capabilities, but for more complex tasks, consider using AI assistants like Microsoft Copilot or Tabnine. These tools provide real-time suggestions and code completion within your development environment. Keep in mind that AI assists in coding but does not replace a programmer’s expertise.

3 Likes

Additionally, Bing AI Chat can write code in a variety of widely used computer languages, which includes the Python, Java, C++, C#, and JavaScript.

2 Likes

The Designer function in Copilot may generate logos, drawings, and other graphics based on text input. It’s a useful tool for creating graphic material.

1 Like

Yes, you can get coding help from Bing AI or other AI models like ChatGPT. You can ask for assistance with debugging, comprehending programming concepts, or writing little pieces of code.

If I limit the amount of words in my inquiries, it’s quite good at programming.

In particular, Bing Chat has taught me a lot of stuff that I was unaware of.

One of the most potent language structures I’ve encountered is undoubtedly the ability to manage arrays as if I were working with variables, especially after learning about JavaScript ES6.

All you need to do is make sure your request is specific and doesn’t ask for too much at once.

essentially building a single feature and observing whether it functions as intended. Next, request that it be modified to add new features one at a time.

It sounds like you’ve had experiences where the AI model, like me, can provide information and insights but may not directly output code or specific solutions verbatim. That’s because creating or providing exact code can raise ethical considerations, especially since many programmers and developers work hard to craft original solutions.

As for your mention of GPT-4, I’m actually based on the GPT-3.5 architecture, which means I have certain capabilities and limitations compared to newer models or different technologies like “Precise.” Each AI model has its strengths and specialties, and they evolve over time with advancements in technology and research.

If you’re looking for specific code or detailed technical solutions, it’s often best to consult with a developer or programmer who can provide tailored guidance and implementation based on your needs and project requirements.