Are Bing ads worth-it?

All my questions are about e-commerce.

I am currently using Google Ads and thinking about starting with Bing Ads. Can someone help with the following:

1. Are Bing Ads worth it? How do they compare to Google Ads based on your experience?

2. Is it possible to import all my Google Ads campaigns into Bing?

3. Is there a way to control and manage both ad campaigns from one central location or software?

2 Likes

Hi…Whether Bing ads are worth it depends on various factors, including your target audience, advertising budget, and marketing goals.

1 Like

Bing may not have as large a market share as Google, but it still reaches millions of users who actively search on the Bing network. If your target audience uses Bing, advertising on this platform could be worthwhile.

I’ve tested Microsoft Ads multiple times, comparing the traffic and conversion rates to what I get on Google, and the results have been disappointing. Despite trying different strategies and investing a lot of money, the conversion rate on Microsoft Ads hasn’t matched up. It seems like much of the traffic might not be genuine—possibly bots or non-converting software traffic. For me, it feels like I’m just wasting money. Just sharing my experience for anyone considering this platform!

Naturally. Don’t you want to connect with as many people as you can in your audience? Unbelievably, not everyone utilizes Google. With Bing, you may increase your reach by 20%.

Indeed. You may basically import your Google Ads campaigns into Bing’s system using their service. Before going live, I would review it, but other than that, everything typically goes smoothly.

There are several similarities between the two systems. I assume that Bing imitated Google in order to facilitate advertising. Though there are some variations, it is essentially a clone.

I’ve tried Microsoft Ads several times, comparing the traffic and conversion rates to what I get on Google. Honestly, the results have been disappointing. Even after trying different strategies and spending a lot, the conversion rate on Microsoft Ads hasn’t been as good. It makes me think that some of the traffic might not be real—maybe bots or software that doesn’t convert. It feels like I’m just throwing money away. I wanted to share my experience for anyone thinking about using this platform!

When it comes to e-commerce advertising, both Google Ads and Bing Ads (now known as Microsoft Advertising) can be valuable platforms, each with its own set of advantages.