Are any AI Actually free?

I’ve never done anything with AI but I decided to finally decided to try it out only to see I needed to pay. Any way to do this for free?

2 Likes

Stable diffusion is free; the important thing is to set it up properly.

3 Likes

Although some AI tools offer premium packages at a fee, there are several free AI tools available. The common ones are:

• ChatGPT: Developed by OpenAI, ChatGPT is an AI chatbot that you can use for free. It’s designed to assist with various tasks, from drafting emails to generating creative content. Interested people can pay for premium ChatGPT which offers better services than the free version.
  • Gemini: Another free AI tool, Gemini, offers features like drafting pitches and creative content. For instance, it came up with the name “LockAway” for a phone case that locks distractions away during work or family time
2 Likes

Yes! hello guys, we have AI which are free like the Chatgpt, an OpenAI which offers free access to Chatgpt with certain usage limitations. It’s accessible on platforms like the OpenAI website and through various integrations, we have the Google Assistant and Siri. These are also free and personal assistants available on Android and iOS devices, respectively.

2 Likes

Copy.ai (free AI tool) writes marketing content for you.
Lumen5 (AI tool) builds them from your stuff. Both are beginner-friendly!

2 Likes

Hello, Molly12. If you have a computer with a good graphics card, you have everything you need to create AI art on your computer.

2 Likes

Yes, there are several AI tools and platforms that are free to use, offering various functionalities such as natural language processing, image recognition, and data analysis.

1 Like

Draw Things on iOS and Mac is completely free and runs locally on your phone or computer, so you don’t need internet. You can load any custom model you want and even train loras within the app, all for free.

I highly recommend this app.

1 Like

Tengr.AI is still available for free. Feel free to give it a try.

1 Like

Leonardo.ai and their Discourse are very much active and free. Go for them.

1 Like

I suggests muah ai, as it is free and offers a wide range of features.

1 Like

Hello, Molly12. Stable Difusion - You launch it on your computer. Before you run off, keep in mind that it requires a dedicated GPU with at least 8 gigabytes of RAM to function.

1 Like

Indeed, there are numerous AI tools and services accessible for free. Several companies provide basic versions or restricted functionalities of their AI products without charge to users.

1 Like

Yes, some AI tools and platforms offer free versions or trials, such as Google’s TensorFlow and OpenAI’s GPT-3 API, but often with limitations or restricted access to advanced features.