What's the difference between Bing AI and Copilot?

Hi everyone,

I’ve been hearing a lot about Bing AI and Copilot recently, but I’m a bit confused about what each one does and how they differ from each other.

Can someone explain the main differences between Bing AI and Copilot? Specifically, I’d like to know what their primary functions are, how they are used, and in what contexts each one would be most beneficial.

Any insights or experiences using either would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance…

Bing AI is primarily a search engine developed by Microsoft. It provides web search results, answers to queries, and information retrieval.However, Copilot is an AI language model designed to assist users in various tasks.

Bing AI and Copilot (formerly Bing Chat) are both Microsoft products powered by Artificial Intelligence, but they serve different purposes:

Bing AI is like a super-powered search engine on steroids. You ask it questions, and it uses the web to find informative answers. Think of it as your personal research assistant. Copilot, on the other hand, is more like a coding buddy for programmers. It helps them write code faster and more efficiently by suggesting lines of code and completing tasks. So, Bing AI excels at finding information, while Copilot helps programmers build things