How to use Bing AI without Edge

Just open the link below

ChatPage

Got it when inspecting Edge’s “Bing Chat” sidebar.

1 Like

Is it a blank page for me?

Here is a concise answer based on my research: After thoroughly investigating how to use Bing AI without the Microsoft Edge browser, I’ve found a few effective methods. The easiest way is to simply go to the Bing homepage from any browser, including Google Chrome, and look for the “Chat” button. This will open up the Bing AI chatbot interface, allowing me to converse with the AI assistant just as I would in Edge. Alternatively, I can access Bing AI in Chrome by opening the developer tools, changing the user agent to mimic Edge, and reloading the page. There are also third-party browser extensions like UseChatGPT.AI for Chrome that enable Bing AI functionality outside of Microsoft’s own browser. While the experience may not be identical, these workarounds provide a way for me to leverage Bing’s powerful AI search capabilities without being limited to the Edge browser. The key is finding the method that works best for my specific needs and browser preferences.

Through Browser Tweaks:

1. Open Bing chat mode in your preferred browser.
  2. Click the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen, then select “More tools” and “Developer tools.”
  3. In the Developer Tools panel, click the three dots again, then choose “More tools” and “Network conditions.”
  4. In the Network conditions tab, scroll down to find the “User agent” section. Untick “Use browser default.”
  5. From the dropdown menu, select “Microsoft Edge (Chromium)—Windows” (or choose “Mac” if you’re on a Mac).
  6. Reload the page without closing the Developer Tools panel.

Through Third-Party Apps:

1. In your preferred browser, open the extension page. For Chrome, we recommend “UseChatGPT.AI,” and for Safari, you can use “Autopilot.”
  2. Download and install the extension/app.
  3. Restart your browser and enable the extension/app.