How to remove bing ai from my windows 11

After upgrading to Windows 11, I have observed that Bing AI is now part of the operating system. It bothers me and I’m not a fan. I need help uninstalling Bing AI from Windows 11. Can someone please help? Has anyone completed this successfully, and if so, are there any particular stages or possible problems I should be aware of? I would be very grateful for any assistance.

1 Like

I know how frustrating it can be but don’t worry. all you need to do is to uninstall it using the following steps:

• Open Settings: Click on the Start menu and select the gear icon to open the Settings app.
  • Navigate to Privacy & Security: In the Settings menu, click on Privacy & security.
  • Select Search Permissions: Under the Windows permissions section, click on Search permissions.
  • Disable Cloud Content Search: Turn off the options under Cloud content search to prevent Bing from showing up in your search results.

Take Bing Search out of Windows 11. From Configuration

1. Press Win + I to open Settings, then select Privacy & security > Search permissions.
  2. Disable the toggles for your Work or School account and Microsoft account.
  3. Disable by scrolling down and displaying the highlights of your search.
1 Like

You don’t actually need to uninstall it completely. There’s a way to turn it off. Bing AI is what gives you those little extra info blurbs when you search in the Start menu. If you’d rather just see plain search results, you can disable that feature.

I did it on my own PC, and it was super easy. No weird side effects or anything. Just search for “Settings” in the Start menu and look for “Privacy & Security.” Then there should be an option for “Search permissions.” From there, you can turn off “Show Search highlights.” That should get rid of the Bing AI stuff.

1 Like

Here’s how to disable Bing Chat AI:

1. Open the “Settings” menu.
  2. Click on “Privacy & Security.”
  3. In the “Windows permissions” section, locate the “Search permissions” setting.
  4. Under the “More settings” section, find the toggle switch for “Show Search highlights.”
  5. Turn off the toggle switch to disable Bing Chat AI.
1 Like

That’s a great tip @Oliver_james just disble it

My friend, there’s only one true way to choose your favorite Linux version: LMFAO. Just kidding. The AITALK POINT community will probably criticize me for this, but let us have some fun.

1. Are you using a desktop computer?

2. Is your processor AMD or Intel?

3. Do you know how to use PowerShell?

4. How familiar are you with virtual machines?

5. Do you have any settings in your BIOS other than AUTO?

I have hidden the answer for you, even if my questions seem strange. With some creative thinking, you can figure it out. You will need to do it secretly, using a virtual machine or PowerShell to access it remotely.