How to get bing ai image generator

Hi peepl, I’ve been hearing about this Bing AI Image Generator that supposedly creates stunning images based on descriptions. I’m really interested in trying it out for a project I’m working on. Does anyone here have experience with it or know how to access it? Any advice on where to find it and how to use it effectively would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

The Bing Image Creator is an interesting tool that uses artificial intelligence to generate images from text descriptions. Here’s how you can access and use it:

You can directly go to Image Creator from Microsoft Designer to reach the Image Creator interface in your web browser. It’s user-friendly and works smoothly even on mobile devices. To generate images, start by typing a detailed description of the image you want to create. The more specific you are, the better the results will be. Optionally, you can select an art style for your image before clicking on “Create”. The AI will then produce several images based on your description.

After generating images, you have the option to make minor adjustments by clicking the pencil icon on the image. Once you are satisfied with how the image looks, save it. For better results, it’s recommended to be precise in your initial description, experiment with different styles, and refine until you achieve the desired image. Enjoy exploring and creating visually stunning images for your projects!