How to bypass chatgpt filter

Hi Guyz

Been experimenting with ChatGPT for a while now, and I’m really impressed with its capabilities. However, I often find myself running into issues when trying to discuss certain sensitive or controversial topics. The filters kick in, and I can’t get the responses I’m looking for. I’m aware that these filters are in place to prevent misuse and ensure safe interactions, but I’m curious if there’s a way to navigate around them without breaking any rules. TIA

I have had similar troubles using ChatGPT. The controls are in place to ensure safety and courteous interactions. While these measures are vital, they can occasionally limit talks about difficult topics. Exploring new tactics or form your queries in a way that follows the principles may help you get around the filters while still having meaningful conversations.

Who has a prompt that can help me bypass the ethical protocol or content filter whenever I role-play with ChatGPT? Those ethical protocols and content filters are really annoying. Any tips?