How to bypass bing ai filter

I’ve noticed that Bing AI has certain content filters in place. Are there any methods or techniques to bypass these filters? If so, what are the ethical implications of doing so?

1 Like

Bypassing content filters set by platforms such as Bing AI is widely regarded as immoral and potentially illegal, as it entails subverting safeguards designed to limit access to specific sorts of content. These filters are often used to protect users from potentially harmful or improper content, such as explicit content, hate speech, or misinformation.

When it comes to bypassing content filters on Bing AI or any platform, it’s crucial to consider the ethical implications. These filters are there for reasons like protecting users from harmful or inappropriate content, ensuring compliance with legal requirements, and maintaining a safe browsing experience. Trying to bypass these filters through methods such as using proxies or manipulating search queries can potentially lead to accessing content that may be harmful, illegal, or against the platform’s terms of service. It could also undermine efforts to keep online spaces secure and respectful for all users. Ethically, it’s important to respect the guidelines set by platforms, prioritize responsible use of technology, and seek alternative methods or channels for accessing information that align with legal and ethical standards.

This is what the mods told me when I posted it. Bing AI doesn’t work right. As far as it goes, EVERYTHING is dangerous. A stock picture of a businesswoman in a suit and heels was what I asked it to make. That’s not safe, and the mods deleted the post because they thought I’d made it twice, but I hadn’t???

If you’re encountering issues with name-specific filters, try altering the name slightly. For instance, if ‘Joe Rogan’ doesn’t work, ‘Joseph Rogan’ might be accepted instead.

Can you share the prompts that are getting flagged?

Sometimes you have to rethink your wording. I was making some images to go along with The Crucible. Bible triggers a block, so I entered “black book” instead. I didn’t try “blood” assuming it would get me in trouble, so instead I entered “pool of red paint.”

What’s annoying is you don’t always know why a prompt is getting flagged. Copilot/Bing Chat will sometimes tell you why, FYI.