How can I access Bing AI chat on Chrome?

Hey guys, I’ve been trying to check out this Bing AI chat feature everyone’s been talking about, but I can’t seem to figure out how to get it on Chrome. Any ideas on how I can access Bing AI chat right from my browser?

2 Likes

Make sure your computer runs on the most recent version of Google Chrome. This guarantees access to the necessary features for optimal functionality of Bing AI.

Next, sign in to your Microsoft Account. Bing Chat requires this, whether it’s a free or paid account.

Once signed in, launch Google Chrome and visit Bing.com to begin utilizing the platform.

1 Like

While not strictly necessary, signing in to your Microsoft account is a good way to personalize your Bing AI experience. You can use a free or paid Microsoft account.

You’re absolutely right. Connecting with your Microsoft account can enhance your Bing AI experience by personalizing its responses and features according to your preferences.

Here is the tutorial

Great Tip! @KungFuyeai

If you have a Microsoft account, sign in by clicking on the “Sign In” button at the top right corner of the Bing homepage.

U can also use this Tutorial video that help to learn how to access Bing AI Chat on chrome

Simple :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! … Just Open Google Chrome, visit the Bing website and sign in to your Microsoft account. :crazy_face: